You have always been a high achiever: academically and professionally. It’s what has driven you to do more, work harder, and get through the tough things that your education and career have thrown at you. You know how to knuckle down, power through, and sacrifice.
It’s just that you honestly expected that the sacrifice would have paid off by now and it hasn’t, so now you’re scared. Is this just what adulting is? Did you choose the wrong career? Will it be like this for the rest of your working life?
My name is Melissa McClung and I’m a master’s level trained counselor who has worked with professionals in healthcare, medicine, and science to help them launch, find and land their dream careers for over 8 years. I’ve helped professionals just like you who are burned out, stressed, and frustrated. I know what it takes to juggle a job search while working full time, and exactly what you need to get the job you need to fit the life you want to live.
And now I can promise it to you— or your money back.
I can take you from
- Stressed about your finances and living paycheck to paycheck
- Frustrated with your boss and co-workers who don’t respect or appreciate you
- Drained by the end of the day, leaving little time for family, socializing and exercise
- Dreading Monday and living for Saturday
- Underperforming at work, or putting in more effort than you are being paid for
And turn it into
- Using your favorite skills at work most of the time
- Appreciation from your boss and coworkers because you are aligned to the companies mission and values
- Enough time and energy outside of work for the things that are important to you— whatever that is!
- Compensation that matches your effort at work and the sacrifices you’ve made in the past
Learn more here: www.lbdcareers.com/dreamjobclass